8.1 Overview and Objectives
Continuing Education Option
The CEO Plan Rubric and Self-Scoring Process
Overview and Objectives, Lesson 8. Section 1
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- review current pieces of the CEO Plan.
- revise current pieces of the CEO Plan
- organize the completed pieces of the CEO Plan into a binder
- gather supported documents and organize into the CEO Plan appendix.
- utilize the CEO Plan Rubric to self-score the CEO Plan.
- review the submission dates for the CEO Plan based on the EPSB Fee Schedule and Scoring Timeline.
The coach will review and provide input, identifying any additional areas needing attention. Your CEO Plan will then be submitted to the EPSB for external scoring. Do not implement any portion of your CEO Plan until you receive a letter from the EPSB that your plan has been approved.
DO NOT SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL PLAN. SEND ONLY A COPY. (Your original will be submitted in Binder 1 of your portfolio submitted at a later date). Upon submission, your plan becomes the property of EPSB and may be used for continuing education purposes. Your plan will not be returned.