- Approved Educator Preparation Programs
Approved Educator Preparation Programs
Kentucky approves numerous educator preparation programs: traditional, alternative, and through the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), online programs. All accredited entities and approved programs can be found at https://wd.kyepsb.net/epsb.webapps/admissionsexit/ApprovedPrograms/approved.aspx.
- Assessment Requirements to Become Certified in Kentucky
Assessment Requirements to Become Certified in KentuckyThe Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB) maintains the assessments required for teacher and administrator certification. The EPSB only accepts official scores directly from ETS or a candidates college or university may verify scores on the EPSB certification application form. If requesting ETS to submit GRE scores to KDE/EPSB please use code 2951. When requesting ETS to submit PRAXIS scores please use code 7283.
- Teacher assessment requirements http://www.ets.org/praxis/ky
- Administrator assessment requirements http://www.ets.org/sls/states/ky
- CTE assessment requirements OCTE Assessment Cut Scores_Updated 2023
- ETS Praxis preparation materials, including Study Companions, Study Guides, and Practice Tests https://www.ets.org/praxis/prepare/materials
- Field Placement and Student Teaching
Field Placement and Student Teaching
- General Information and Additional Resources
General Information and Additional Resources
This section of our site is designed for our accredited EPPs with approved programs and providers that want to seek approval of programs to legally operate in Kentucky.