Create Your Account on the EPSB Web Portal
By creating an account on the EPSB Web Portal, you can monitor your certification process, ensure the most recent assessment scores are updated, and pay necessary fees using ePay. These assessment scores do not constitute an official record. If you would like an official record of your scores you will need to contact ETS.
Candidates should keep name and contact information at the EPSB Web Portal up-to-date. Failure to update your personal information within the EPSB certification database may delay processing of your certification application. To verify your information is current, complete the steps below.
- Visit http://www.epsb.ky.gov/.
- Click the “EPSB account” button located on the left side of the top menu bar on the home page.
- If you do not currently have an account, follow the prompts to obtain an account. If you do not remember your user name and/or password, follow the prompts to obtain them.
- Once you log in, choose the “My Demographics” link under “My Online Account Settings.” menu located on the ride side of the screen.
- Verify and/or update your information, then choose “update” at the bottom of the page.
If you complete a Kentucky-required test at a test center in Kentucky, your score report will be sent to the EPSB automatically. If you test outside of Kentucky, you will need to have your score report forwarded to the EPSB.