Supervisor of Instruction Certification Renewal
Each five-year renewal shall require:
- Completion of a CA-2 application and
- Two (2) years of experience as a supervisor of instruction;
- Three (3) semester hours of additional graduate credit or the equivalent related to the position of supervisor of instruction; or
- Forty-two (42) hours of approved training selected from programs approved for the Kentucky Effective Instructional Leadership Training Program; and
- An appropriate payment through ePay online payment service for certification fees. Please note that any other forms of payment are not accepted and will be returned to the applicant.
Additional Information: If a lapse in certification occurs for lack of completion of the Level II preparation, certification may be reissued for a five-year period upon successful completion of the Level II preparation, but for lack of the renewal requirements, the certificate may be reissued after the completion of an additional six semester hours of graduate study or the equivalent appropriate to the program.